Terms of ServiceThese terms and conditions apply to the use of this website www.shunyachi.com (the "Website") which is owned and operated by Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. By using the Website, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions found below. Please note that if you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, you should cease to use the Website.
Limitation of Liability
- Except where prohibited by law, Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. will in no event be held liable to your for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
- Your use or the inability to use the Website;
- The failure by Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. to provide any Products and/or services on the Website (where applicable);
- Any other matter relating to Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. or the Website;
- You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you are on notice of Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.'s disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability set forth in these Terms and Conditions and that you expressly agree to these disclaimers and limitations as a condition of using the Website.
You agree to indemnify Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., its officers, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this Website, any information that you provide to Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. via this Website or any damage that you may cause to this Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, Trade Mark infringement and breaches of trade practices legislation.
The intellectual property rights in and to Website (including without limitation text, software, icons, graphics, artwork logos, trade marks, designs, sound recordings and photographs) are owned by Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. and are protected by Indian and international laws. You may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this Website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this Website without Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.'s prior written permission. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of Website for informational, personal and non-commercial use only.
Nothing contained in this Website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this Website in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. Shunya Project Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.